Services We Provide
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Diagnostic Evaluations
- Comprehensive Interview
- Medication Treatment Options
- Brief Supportive Psychotherapy
- Written Education (Diagnosis and Medication)
- Laboratory Testing Orders (LabCorp/Sonora Quest)
- Support to obtain other services if needed (therapy, dietician, medical)
- Established patients will have a unique ability to call, text, or email the nurse practitioner directly with any urgent needs
Initial Psychiatric Evaluation $300
Duration: 30 minutes
Follow up appointments are 30 minute sessions consisting of assessing symptoms, providing medication adjustments if needed, supplement recommendations, and brief psychotherapy based on your specific needs. Review of lab work and other testing results will also be discussed. We will continue to discuss your treatment goals to ensure you are progressing in your treatment.
Medication Management Follow up $150
We only accept self-pay for treatment. Full payment is due prior to services. We do not accept any insurance carriers. If you have out of network benefits, you may submit receipts/superbill to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. You will typically receive a check within 7-10 business days if approved.
By booking an appointment, you are consenting to pay for services regardless of your insurance coverage. You are responsible for finding out coverage benefits, managing your account, payment, and receipt requests.
- For life threatening emergences – Please call 911
- Crisis Line: 602-222-9444
- Suicide Prevention: 800-273-8255
- Warm Line: 602-347-1100